1. Fixed address search crash in offline mode.
2. Improved navigation automatic startup behavior.
3. Fixed reported issues regarding application behavior in multi window mode.
1. Addressed reported issue regarding application inability to move in online state over certain networks
2. Fixed issue regarding blue map while navigating or flying towards a location
1. Bug fixes
2. Search improvements
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
1. Activated traffic for Greece
2. Handled issues related to mobile operators proxy
1. Improved search engine for more clear and accurate results
2. Bug fixes and stability improvements
1. Improved search engine for more clear and accurate results
2. Bugfixes and stability improvements
- fixed issue where bottom navigation bar disappeared during system day/night mode switch
- bugfixes and improvements
1. Certain situations we encountered where the map update process was not working properly are now fixed.
2. The KML import feature has been improved. When some information is missing from the KML file, the info is automatically populated with generic data so the import would not fail.
3. Various other bugfixes and stability improvements
1. Fixed issues where application was stopping unexpectedly when rendering the map.
2. Fixed issues where warning message for reported events was incorrect or in another language.
1. Fixed issue of incorrect display in navigation for Hebrew language
2. Adjusted navigation instruction distance intervals when choosing bike as vehicle.
3. Other bugfixes and improvements
- "Remove Next Waypoint" option in navigation bar. Passing near a waypoint triggers the option to remove it.
- New setting "Show Traffic Delays Longer Than" - Only Traffic delays longer than the specified time will be displayed.
- Shortcuts to Home / Work when long pressing the app icon.
- Cursor position moved closer to the center screen in landscape.
- Link added when sending the current location to a contact.
Some users reported not being able to share destinations or routes from other apps. This new version fixes this issue.
1. Improved navigation bar - it now integrates the Event Report button and the End Route button
2. Background GPS permission, the app will still provide navigation instructions even when it is in the background
3. Various bugfixes and stability improvements
Fixed the "Play Voice as phone Call over Bluetooth" feature on Android 10 devices
1. There is a new "Edit mode" available for History, Video Logs and Tracks pages in the app
2. Some users reported HUD functionality not working with previous version, now it is fixed
3. Other bugfixes and stability improvements
• "Uninstall Speed Cameras" option now considers also the safety cameras reported by the users
• Video upload is much faster
• Various other bug fixes and improvements
1. Fixed reported issue regarding better route handling when application is in background
2. Fixed issue regarding keeping "2D/3D Map" setting after returning from viewing a better route due to traffic
3. Search address: the default selected country is the GPS one (if there is a GPS fix)
4. Enable "camera" mode when start playing a video log
5. Other bugfixes and improvements
• Fixed issue regarding map waypoint selection
• Fixed issue regarding public transport routes view
• Fixed issue regarding improper AM/PM format usage
• Improved 2D/3D Map setting behavior
• Fixed reported crash when exiting HUD
• Fixed visual speed warnings consistency
• Fixed slide view appearance on Xiaomi 9T Pro device
• Fixed reported crash related to route zooming
• Fixed road codes display inside sign post panels.
• Stability improvements and bug fixes
• Maps can now be updated over mobile network.
• Dark colour scheme is available regardless of the navigation mode.
• HUD can be used in both Portrait and Landscape mode.
• A TTS message is played when tapping on a traffic event item from the route description or top navigation panel.
• The time format of the HUD ETA reflects the system settings.
• Fixed app crash in offline mode.
• Fixed app crash when put in background.
• Fixed settings persistence.
• Various other improvements and fixes
• We made Privacy a cornerstone of Magic Earth. Privacy means Freedom. So no add trackers, no collection and sharing of personal data, and no profiling!
• New map update procedure: the old maps are kept on the device as long as there is enough space for both current maps and new ones.
• Head Up Display is now available for car navigation (Settings > Navigation > Car > Head Up Display)
• Fixed startup crash issue
• Improved alternative routes generation
• Other performance improvements and fixes
• Search results subcategories can now be marked on the map
• Settings have been organized in a more logical way
• KML/KMZ files can be imported directly from Web/Gmail app
• Map updates are possible also on mobile data
• House numbers are now displayed during navigation
• New approach for highway traffic avoidance
• New approach for roundabout exit count and exit announcements
• Improved route calculation
• Improved GPS signal acquisition at app startup
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
Thanks for using Magic Earth! We're listening to your feedback and working to improve the app for the very best navigation experience. This version offers you performance improvements and fixes.
Enjoying Magic Earth? Please take a moment to rate the app and share a review in the app store. Your feedback is also welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you.
• Refreshed app interface• Improved pedestrian & bike route calculation speed• Optimised Text-to-speech (TTS) pronunciation for some street names• Streamlined German recorded voice instructions• Reduced map animation speed when flying to a location, route overview or route instruction• Various other performance improvements and fixes
Thanks for using Magic Earth! We update the app regularly to bring you great new features and optimisations. This version offers you performance improvements and bug fixes for the very best navigation experience.Enjoying Magic Earth? Please take a moment to rate the app and share a review in the app store. Your feedback is also welcome at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you.
• New Route Description view: swipe to the left to access the Route steps and Traffic pages• Improved avoidance of unpaved roads• Shortened animation time for double tap zooming• Various performance optimisationsEnjoying Magic Earth? Please share your feedback and rate our app on Google Play Store.
• Organise your Favourites in folders• One-finger zoom: tap the screen twice to zoom in. Tap twice, hold & move the finger up and down to find your favourite zoom level.• When turned off, screen stays off during navigation• ‘Avoid unpaved roads’ option in Navigation settings (with the latest maps)• ‘Night colours’ are now in Navigation settings, with effect in navigation and tracking mode (phone in mount & moving)• Make the most of Magic Earth with the ‘Tips & Tricks’ in Support section
• Exit names are announced when available• Pin icons show you all search results on the map• Improved bicycle routing• Driving speed and battery always visible in tracking mode• Dynamic item height for Home and Work in the search view• Demo speed can be increased up to 10 times• Various optimisations and fixes
• Added important POI shortcuts in the Search screen• Greatly enhanced route recalculation• Improved lane display in intersections• Option ‘Play voice over Bluetooth’ working as expected• Optimised display of 3D buildings (shapes and footprints) in 2D and 3D mode• Solved SD card detection problem• Various design enhancements• Other improvements and fixesIf you like Magic Earth, please take a moment to share your thoughts and post a favourable review. Thank you.
• Route calculation just got faster• Voice guidance now available for pedestrian navigation• Quick access to the Volume options during navigation: just tap the Sound icon• New Warnings volume setting• Optimised pedestrian & bicycle routing• Improved design of the bottom navigation panels• Map version displayed in the About screen• New map data cache setting in Advanced Settings• Solved SD card detection for some phones• Solved the missing map layers at fresh app installation
• Redesigned settings• New Mobile data option• New Avoid traffic options• Rearrange Points of interest categories• Set Home and Work using all search options• Download maps overnight (while phone connected to power and Wi-Fi)• View map download progress in the map screen• Improved audio on Android 7• Like and follow General Magic Company on Facebook and TwitterIf you love Magic Earth, please take a moment to post a favourable review.